The new 7-speed cassette with freehub (11-32 teeth) is an alternative to the standard one (14-28 teeth) coming with the bikes. It'll give you more torque in 1st gear and a higher top speed (2 - 4 mph) in 7th gear. This update increases the overall range of your 204 bat bike while making it easier to go uphill.
Also compatible with other 20x4 fat electric bikes like Mate X, Sondors and some versions of Super 73.
- To remove / mount the cassette with freehub you'll need a special tool, which is available here.
- It is necessary to have a 7-speed gearing as the freewheel is directly mounted onto the motor in the rear wheel.
- An additional washer is required for the axle, which is included with the cassette!
7-speed cassette features
Material: Stainless steel
Gear range: 11-13-15-18-21-24-32
Standard thread: 1.375 x 24 TPI
Stack height: 38mm
- Increased torque in 1st gear
- Increased top speed in 7th gear (2 - 4 mph)