The UD #FINDMYBIKE 2.0 is a unique, smart and tiny GPS tracker which you can use to protect your e-bike easily in conjunction with an app. The solution also provides access to other services line emergency call and community based bike tracking and finding.
This outstanding device and App-solution has been developed in cooperation with IoT Venture in Germany.
What's in it?
The unique UD #FINDMYBIKE 2.0 technology is based on the innovative, globally available NB-IoT radio standard for the Internet of Things. Difficult-to-reach locations present no challenge to this low-power wide-area (LPWA) technology – it can easily transmit small data volumes even over longer time periods. Consuming very little power as it transmits, the technology has excellent building penetration and a wide range and generates low component and data transmission costs.
How it works
After parking your bike, you simply activate the tracking service in your app. Sensors will detect if your e-bike should move and you’ll immediately receive a warning and indication of your e-bike’s live location.
Obviously, you can also query your e-bike’s position at any time if you should ever forget where you left it.
Anti theft and location finding
Your e-bike needs to be safe: With UD #FINDMYBIKE 2.0, we guarantee a unique solution to protect your e-bike against theft. Simple. Inexpensive. Digital. The solution comprises a built-in tracking module concealed in your e-bike, either installed as standard or as a retrofit. Once fitted, you can query your e-bike’s live location at any time and you also receive a warning of theft.
In case of theft, you can choose to publish you bikes location and tracking to others in the UD FIND MY BIKE network so they can assist in locating, reporting and securing your bike once it is located.
How to install the UD #FINDMYBIKE 2.0?
You can either use the UD #FINDMYBIKE 2.0 as a standalone battery powered solution or install it in your bike with the appropriate y-cable with Higo connectors (only compatible with UNI Moke / Swing / Bobber V5 controllers). You can either connect it with the light output (after the converter unit!) directly in the controller housing or the lamp housing. Its size is 100 x 30 x 12mm.
For new bike orders, we are glad to do that for you for a small service fee – simply choose in the dropdown menu.
- The price of the UD #FINDMYBIKE includes 3 years of data service. So NO monthly fees or hidden costs!
- The Service for Belgium will be available in the first quarter of 2020.
- The standalone / indivudal version comes without cable! The necessary connector is a standard Micro USB one.
- The Adapter y-cable has Higo connectors and is only compatible with the latest V5 UNI Moke/Swing/Bobber version.
- The service is currently available in Spain, Great Britain (70% coverage), the Netherlands and Germany. Other countries will follow shortly.
- Next: Austria, Switzerland
- GPS Tracker Manual / Circuit Diagram