The best electric cargo bike ever
The UNI SWING is a high performance, street legal and long-range electric sport utility bike, German engineered and designed in Berlin. No license, helmet, tax or registration required.
This bike has been specifically designed for courier, rental and delivery operations and features a step-through frame that allows for very bulky rear rack loads or child seats. Due to our great selection of unique bike accessories for fun, family & work, it quickly adapts to your personal needs!
The 250W Version is the EPAC Pedelec. The 750W Version is the export version that can go up to 40 km/h for private ground only.
The best electric bike in its class
- Strongest and largest frame in the class (double seat approved)
- Up to 20Ah battery capacity
- Up to 400lbs load capacity
- Largest selection of accessories
- 3-year warranty on frame integrity
- Extra-long seat for front child transport
- Extra huge motorcycle headlamp for maximum safety
Electric Pedal Assist Cycle (EPAC) 25 km/h
Range: up to 100km (62 miles) range
- Brakes: Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes
Gearing: Shimano SL-M310 7-speed gearing
Tires: Kenda K-1188 20x4 inch knobby all-terrain tires
Material: Chromoly steel frame & stainless steel screws
- Motor: Bafang G06 250W motor, 48V controller & LCD display
Battery: Silverfish battery with high-quality Samsung cells. Three battery sizes (10.6Ah 509Wh | 14.5Ah 696Wh | 20.4Ah 979Wh) made in Germany.
Sensor: Double torque sensor with 9 Levels of pedal assist
Dimensions: 171,5 cm x 69 cm x 84 cm
Weight: 31kg including the battery
Load capacity: 180kg (400lbs)