The most versatile electric sport utility bike ever
IMPORTANT: The 500/750W version is only permitted for export (e.g. Switzerland/Austria and USA) and use on private property outside the area of operation of road traffic regulations.
The UNI MK Classic 750W is a high performance, long-range electric sport utility bike, German engineered and designed in Berlin.
Due to our great selection of unique bike accessories for fun, family & work, it quickly adapts to your personal needs! Simply perfect for fun rides, child transport, shopping and customization.
The best electric bike in its class
- Strongest and largest frame in the class (double seat approved)
- Up to 20Ah battery capacity
- Up to 330lbs load capacity
- Largest selection of accessories
- 3-year warranty on frame integrity
- Extra-long seat for front child transport
- Extra huge motorcycle headlamp for maximum safety
Range: up to 100km (52 miles) range
Speed: 25 km/h digitally restricted
- Brakes: Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes
Gearing: Shimano SL-M310 7-speed gearing
Tires: Kenda K-1188 20x4 inch knobby all-terrain tires
Material: Chromoly steel frame & stainless steel screws
Included Accessories: 7 Inch Metal Headlamp, LED-Backlight, Kickstand, Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Bell – more accessories can be found here!
- Motor: 750W motor, 48V controller & LCD display
Battery: Silverfish battery with high-quality Samsung lithium-ion cells (14.25Ah 684Wh | 20.4Ah 979.2Wh), made in Germany.
- Display: Illuminated with all riding details, such as PAS level, speed, odometer, running time & more
Sensor: Double torque sensor with 9 Levels of pedal assist
Dimensions: 171,5 cm x 71 cm x 110cm (84 cm seatheight)
Weight: 31kg including the battery
Load capacity: 150kg (330lbs)