UNI MK Urban Edition - THE PERFECT ALL-PURPOSE-E-BIKE FOR FUN, FAMILY AND WORK.
Not only is the UNI MK URBAN Edition an extremely fun ride but also wins based on its unique versatility and utility features. Its vintage look lets you ride in style with your companion in every condition. The fat tires do not only provide perfect grip while riding, in combination with the RX suspension fork you glide through dirt roads and take any bumps smoothly.
Aside from the RX suspension fork, the Urban Edition features the longest bicycle seat in the world. Footpegs and fenders are pre-assembled. It's a classic:
IMPORTANT: This 500/750W version is only permitted for export (e.g. Switzerland and USA) and use on private property, outside the area of road traffic regulations, as it exceeds the legal power and speed output of 250W and 25km/h for standard pedelecs.
The illustrations are exemplary, the actual equipment or the scope of delivery may differ.
The best electric bike in its class
- Your fun ride or daily commuter.
- Ride-as-two or with two Kids.
- Add a front rack or pannier bag to carry additional cargo. Simply add a towing hitch to carry even more.
- Put your business in the spotlight by adding personalized side panels.
- Strongest and largest frame in the class (double seat approved)
- Up to 330lbs load capacity
- Largest selection of accessories
- 3-year warranty on frame integrity
- Extra-long seat for front child transport
- Extra huge motorcycle headlamp for maximum safety
Range: up to 100km (62 miles) range*
Speed: 32 km/h (limited)
Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes
Gearing: mechanical 7-speed gearing
Tires: VEE Tire Co. 20x4 inch tires
Material: Chromoly steel frame & stainless steel screws
Included Accessories: 7 Inch Metal Headlamp, LED-Backlight, Kickstand, Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Brass Bell, Suspension Fork, Seat Extension + Footrests, VEE Tires, Fenders/Mudguards – more accessories can be found here!
Motor: 500W/750W motor, 48V controller & LCD display
Battery: Silverfish battery with high-quality Samsung cells. Two battery sizes (14.25Ah 684Wh | 20.4Ah 979,2Wh), made in Germany.
Display: Illuminated with all riding details, such as PAS level, speed, odometer, running time & more
Sensor: Double torque sensor with 9 Levels of pedal assist
* Range is indicative and can vary greatly (rider's weight, terrain, tire pressure, temperature, etc.).
Dimensions: 171,5 cm x 71 cm x 110cm (84 cm seatheight)
Weight: 34kg including the battery
Load capacity: 150kg (330lbs)