The best electric cargo bike ever
The UNI SWING is a high performance, long-range electric sport utility bike, German engineered and designed in Berlin.
This bike has been specifically designed for courier, rental and delivery operations and features a step-through frame that allows for very bulky rear rack loads or child seats. Due to our great selection of unique bike accessories for fun, family & work, it quickly adapts to your personal needs!
The 250W Version is the EPAC Pedelec. The 750W Version is the export version that can go up to 40 km/h for private ground only.
The best electric bike in its class
- Strongest and largest frame in the class (double seat approved)
- Up to 20Ah battery capacity
- Up to 400lbs load capacity
- Largest selection of accessories
- 3-year warranty on frame integrity
- Extra-long seat for front child transport
- Extra huge motorcycle headlamp for maximum safety
Electric Pedal Assist Cycle (EPAC) 25 km/h (can go up to 40 km/h)
Range: up to 100km (62 miles) range
- Brakes: Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes
Gearing: Shimano SL-M310 7-speed gearing
Tires: Kenda K-1188 20x4 inch knobby all-terrain tires
Material: Chromoly steel frame & stainless steel screws
- Motor: Bafang G06 750W motor, 48V controller & LCD display
Battery: Silverfish battery with high-quality Samsung cells. Three battery sizes (10.6Ah 509Wh | 14.5Ah 696Wh | 20.4Ah 979Wh) made in Germany.
Sensor: Double torque sensor with 9 Levels of pedal assist
Dimensions: 171,5 cm x 69 cm x 84 cm
Weight: 31kg including the battery
Load capacity: 180kg (400lbs)