Logistics & Supply Chain
We are looking are looking for new members of the tribe in the area of Logistics and Supply-Chain-Management. In this regards you should fulfil the following requirements:
- Post-graduate in international trade, industrial and commercial training with focus on logistics and/or supply chain or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in customs clearance and handling of sea and and air freight
- Fluent in written and vocal english
- Advanced knowledge with common computer system and office software (especially Excel, Google Sheets)
- Advanced knowledge with ERP systems. Preferably you have been part of a project team that did an ERP roll-out.
- Operational experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
The following tasks and responsibilities are waiting for you:
- Planning and coordination of freight/shipping terms in conjunction with verification and tracking of settlements.
- Handling of sea and air freight for Import and Export.
- Coordination of order with international partners and suppliers, especially handling of LCL and FCL shipmenst in regards to sea freight clearance.
- Management of relevant documentation and handling of unexpected occurrences in a self-directed manner.
- Pro-active relationship management to with suppliers and logistics partner.
Apart from joining an awesome team embedded in an exceptional environment you’ll have:
- Variable working hours
- Possibility to grow personally and in responsibility fast while activiley the company's development.
- Aufstiegschancen und aktive Mitarbeit an der Unternehmensentwicklung.
- A UNIMOKE for all your transportation needs
- Personal and professional development in one of the interesting markets
- Free choice for work equipment, whatever it is
Get in contact with us:
+49 151 4404 7255