We are looking are looking for new members of the tribe in the area of Support & After-Sales. In this regards you should fulfil the following requirements:
- Post-graduate or equivalent training.
- At least two years experience in consulting, sales, after-sales or support.
- You are outgoing, always friendly and your good manners are highly appreciated by customers and partners.
- You are self-confident, got exceptional negotiation skills, are self-motivated and hand-on.
- You are thrilled by new technical things and stuff.
- You are fluent in english
- You do have experience with common support and CRM tools.
The following tasks and responsibilities are waiting for you:
- Customers first and that’s the way you communicate and solve problems.
- On a daily basis you concentrate on the development and optimization of customer relations by applying appropriate tools and services.
- You are maintaining customer data in the internal CRM system.
- You know our product portfolio and pipeline inside -out which enables you approach owners and customers a personal and best possible way
- You collaborate with sales and marketing on a daily basis to create create communication strategies that create impact.
- Your insights and learnings are documented and flow effectively so we are able to learn and improve continuously.
- You are creative in regards to process optimization and always look beyond beyond the obvious.
Apart from joining an awesome team embedded in an exceptional environment you’ll have:
- Variable working hours
- Possibility to grow personally and in responsibility fast while activiley the company's development.
- Aufstiegschancen und aktive Mitarbeit an der Unternehmensentwicklung.
- A UNIMOKE for all your transportation needs
- Personal and professional development in one of the interesting markets
- Free choice for work equipment, whatever it is
Get in contact with us:
+49 151 4404 7255