Limitierte "Hunter Edition" UNI MK 250W in RAL 6003 army-green matt.
Fully equipped Hunter Edition with sissybar seat + footrests, suspension fork, brown Rocker tires and additional accessories – Strictly limited to only 10 pieces.
The most versatile electric sport utility bike ever
The UNI MK Classic 250W is a high performance, street legal and long-range electric sport utility bike, German engineered and designed in Berlin. No license, helmet, tax or registration required.
Due to our great selection of unique bike accessories for fun, family & work, it quickly adapts to your personal needs! Simply perfect for fun rides, child transport, shopping, and customization.
The best electric bike in its class
- Strongest and largest frame in the class (double seat approved)
- Up to 20Ah battery capacity
- Up to 330lbs load capacity
- Largest selection of accessories
- 3-year warranty on frame integrity
- Extra-long seat for front child transport
- Extra huge motorcycle headlamp for maximum safety
Electric Pedal Assist Cycle (EPAC) 25 km/h
Range: up to 60km (37 miles) range
- Brakes: Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes
Gearing: Shimano SL-M310 7-speed gearing
Tires: Kenda K-1188 20x4 inch knobby all-terrain tires
Material: Chromoly steel frame & stainless steel screws
Included Accessories: 7 Inch Metal Headlamp, LED-Backlight, Kickstand, Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Bell, Suspension Fork, Sissybar Seat Extension + Footrests, Brown Rocker Tires, Leather Grips, Fenders/Mudguards – more accessories can be found here!
- Motor: 250W motor, 48V controller & LCD display
Battery: 14,5Ah Silverfish battery with high-quality Samsung cells, made in Germany.
- Display: Illuminated with all riding details, such as PAS level, speed, odometer, running time & more
Sensor: Double torque sensor with 9 Levels of pedal assist
Dimensions: 180 cm x 33 cm x 105 cm
Weight: 33kg including the battery
Load capacity: 150kg (330lbs)